As the ideal candidate, you will take professional pride in providing top-notch structural engineering solutions and a tremendously varied portfolio of work. Put your license to full use as you tackle diverse and complex projects. You will be provided with challenges in structural design in commercial, industrial, healthcare, multi-family residential, and higher education sectors. You will perform structural analysis, redline structural drawings, and perform construction administration.
BHB is the first firm called for structural engineering consultation. In business for 20 years, our work environment is fun, fast-paced, and challenging, with weekly in-office training and a clear path for personal advancement.
Your team focuses on responsiveness, coordination, and creativity, and you will join dedicated team members who will produce quality work in a supportive environment.
Our salary/benefit package is second to none: Competitive salary, 100% employer paid health care, profit sharing, 401k contribution, disability & life insurance, and more.
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Emphasis in Structural engineering)
· Professional Licensed Engineer
· Five or More years’ experience in Commercial Structural Engineering Design
· Superb Analytical Skills
· Ability to work directly with clients
· Master's Degree in Civil Engineering (Emphasis in Structural Engineering)